Premium Listings. Whether you have one with us or not, the following information is useful...
A premium listing with VetLocator.com is more than just a pretty entry in our directory. Besides
being easy for customers to find you and contact you, did you know that you can use your listing in other ways?
Here are just a few of the other uses you can use a premium listing for:
- Dominate search engine results - Your listing has its own unique address and that gets submitted
to Google, Yahoo and Bing and appears in their search results.You can use your premium listing in our directory to DOMINATE search results.
In fact, here is a screen shot for Sylvania VETS that shows their premium listing appearing just below their Google Map and website listing.They dominate the page results.
- An instant website optimized for smart phone and mobile browsers. It’s true
that more and more people are using their browser enabled mobile phones to access
- The problem with many websites is they are not set up for mobile viewing and
they does not display correctly on mobile phones. And converting an existing site
so that it does display on mobile can be costly and time consuming.Our listings are optimized for easy mobile viewing and each premium listing has a
custom address that you can use on your business stationary for people to reach you online. Plus each Premium Listing receives it's own QR bar code which makes it easy for smart phone users to access your listing without even typing in your address. These bar codes are very common in Europe and are quickly gaining in popularity here as more people switch to smart phones such as iPhone, EVO and Google Android.
If you have a smartphone and want to see one of our listings in action, scan this code:
Pretty cool isn't it? This is called a QR code and soon most phones will be able to scan them.
- Submit an article and other pet owner advice to one of our blogs (AskAPetPro or DailyPaws) and get a free link-back to your listing and your website. It's great PR for you and your company.
- Monthly you can change the coupon offering on your listing and drive pet owners there to redeem it. Updating your coupon information is super simple and there is no additional charge for the changes.
- Piggy back on our strengths to improve your own website's Search Engine ranking.
VetLocator.com has a Page Rank 3 and when one of our premium listings links to your site, that makes your website strength grow in the eyes of the major search engines.
Those are just a few of the ways you can use your premium directory listing to generate more customers and benefits for your business.
If you’d like more ideas and information on our premium listings, you can click HERE.